Welcome to Summerville Elementary!
Our Mission Statement:
Leading the way, every learner, everyday with rigor, relevance, and relationships.
Our Belief Statements:
SES Believes …..
· All children can be leaders
· All children can succeed in learning
· All children need relevant, hands-on learning
· All children can be more successful when establishing and reaching goals they have set
· All children are in charge of themselves – their learning and their behavior
SES Teachers believe………
· Building strong relationships makes the difference
· Providing explicit, direct instruction ensures greater learning
· Goal setting is essential
· We should teach, use, and live the 7 Habits
· Common Core standards and data drive instruction
· All children should read and be read to daily
· Positive praise is essential
· All children need a safe learning environment
· Instruction should match the unique learning styles of each student
|School Hours: 7:25-2:10
Office Hours: 7:00-4:00
Dates at a Glance
Online Lunch Application